Avon started in 1886 when Mr David McConnel decided to sell perfume instead of books to the people of New York. Soon women got involved, the first being Mrs. Albee. She was selling perfume door to door and helping to start a business that would later prove one of the biggest assets to everyday women.
Avon sells beauty products directly to customers with the help of agents and their monthly Avon brochure. The fact that they do not own stores, but rely solely on agents to distribute and market their products means they can cut on overheads. This translates into quality products at the fraction of the price.
Avon is a worldwide company that does their part for women by supporting causes such as breast cancer, domestic violence and emergency relief. So Avon is changing the lives of women on two fronts. The first being financial aid in times of crisis. The other being an employment opportunity. In South Africa Avon representatives that have been selling products for 16 months or more can support their families with the income they generate through commission. On average a female Avon representative earns more than a black male. Thus Avon is empowering women to become breadwinners in their families regardless of their social and economic backgrounds.
Avon also offers training to their representatives to ensure that they maintain a good balance between their home and work lives. During this training process representatives are taught important business, sales and marketing skills that they can use to sell Avon products or use to further themselves in other fields. Worldwide 2 out of every 5 women use Avon products Whether this is because the Avon specials that can be found in the Avon brochure are so good or whether the products are of such high quality is for you to decide. One thing is for sure though. Avon looks after the people that work for them and the customers their representatives sell to.
Avon supplies all kinds of beauty products. Their products are very high quality and well priced. Avon is most well known for their perfumes, which is after all where it all started back in 1886. If you’re looking for some Avon specials take a look at the monthly Avon brochure. In it you will find the following beauty products:
- Avon True: This is Avon’s makeup range and includes lipstick, lip, eye and brow liners, lipgloss and products for nails, eyes and the face. The product line’s motto is Beautiful Promises Kept, which they really do!
- Mark: This is another Avon makeup range, but much boder than True. It includes products for the lips, face, nails and eyes. Make your mark with the Avon specials featured inn this section.
- Skincare: Avon’s skincare range is called Anew and offers products for all skin types and ages.
- Fragrances: Avon has the BEST fragrances. It is after all how the company started. You will find fragrances for him and her in the Avon brochure.
- Personal Care: This section includes four categories. First there is skin so soft, which is their moisturising skin care range. Footworks is where you’ll find everything you need to give yourself the best pedicure. Simply Delicate is a range of body washes for women. Lastly there is On Duty, the deodorant range.
- Haircare: Avon brochures are jam packed full of goodies for your hair! Their Advanced Techniques range has every type of product for every type of hair. They even have styling equipment and brushes.
There are monthly brochures available that are packed full of Avon specials. Don’t miss out on any of these truly amazing products! You won’t find another beauty company that pays so much attention to the needs of their customers. Avon ensures that they sell only the best because they know their customers are worth is.