Archive PEP Stores
Subscribe to specials
Receive latest specials and offers by e-mail.
The first PEP store was opened in De Aar in the Northern Cape in 1965. Since then an additional 2151 PEP stores have opened across Southern Africa. PEP Stores sell 72% of all the school shoes in South Africa and 55% of all the school clothes in Africa. This is probably because PEP Stores catalogues have some of the best specials. Their school clothes are made in a factory in Cape Town, so it’s all proudly South African as well. PEP Stores also employ more than 17 000 people! And more than 50% of PEP Stores managers are promoted from within the company.
The PEP specials are some of the best deals you find, probably because PEP has the lowest business cost of all South African retailers. That means they can keep margins lower than any other store in the country. They can and they do! PEP actively keep their costs down to ensure that more people can afford their stock. No wonder PEP sells 45 000 pencils each day! That’s right, PEP Stores catalogues don’t just include clothing and footwear. They have multiple divisions, including PEPcell (which sells more prepaid cell phones than all the other shops in South Africa combined!), PEPhome and the PEPmoney offers the cheapest debit card in the country. Not to mention they have now opened stores that offer even greater discounts on a variety of products. These stores are called Dealz, so keep an eye out for those if you live in the Western Cape. PEP even has its own radio station!
PEP Stores also give back to the community by reaching out to children in need of education. They have the PEP Academy which helps Grade 4 and 5 learners to improve their mathematics and literacy skills. PEP has also partnered with Thandulwazi to ensure that teachers in the Limpopo province are well trained. But PEP Stores are most concerned with the shopping experience of their customers. They want their customers to be happy and do this by promising to be the friendliest retailer in Southern Africa with the lowest prices. So, check out the PEP Stores catalogue to see how they can help you save!
PEP Stores catalogues offer a wide range of specials on various products. You will be able to find the following categories:
- Ladieswear and Menswear are two separate categories that both include outerwear, sleepwear and underwear, and footwear.
- The School category is where you will find anything and everything your children need for school, including a girls and boys uniform section, footwear, stationery, luggage and accessories.
- In the Baby and Kids category PEP Stores stock clothing for girls and boys in three different age groups. These are infants (0-24 months), younger children (2-7 years) and older children (7-14 years). This ensures that you’ll always find something your kids like that fits them. Other products available in this category include footwear and baby care and accessories.
- In the PEP home section and PEPhome stores you’ll find items for your kitchen, lounge and bedroom.
- PEPcell offers a wide selection of deals on offer from all the major cellphone companies including MTN, Vodacom, CellC and Telkom. They also have Sanisk product available as well as flash drives and other accessories.
- PEPmoney is where you will be able to apply for a loan, do money transfers and pay accounts, buy tokens, collect tickets and even get insurance.
So PEP Stores catalogues have a very diverse selection for you to browse through and make sure you get the best deal. PEP specials are designed to be some of the best specials, so make sure to go through the PEP catalogue, especially if you are looking for school supplies! The statistics don’t lie and there’s a reason more than 50% of South African school children are wearing PEP clothing and shoes to school.
The PEP Stores catalogue is available on a weekly basis. That means you’ll be able to find new PEP specials every week. So there’s no excuse to pay more than you need to for all the clothing and home essentials you need.