Avon brochures 2021 - May specials
Subscribe to specials
Receive the latest specials and offers by e-mail.
Buy more for less with the Avon brochure
For most women, investing in quality beauty products is a major priority. Avon, a health and beauty retailer, understands this and since they have opened their doors, they have made it their mission to create premium quality products. They also understand that not all women have the same budget to spend on luxury products. Therefore, Avon always goes out of their way to lower their prices. They sell beauty products directly to customers with the help of agents and their monthly Avon brochure. The fact that they do not own stores but rely solely on agents to distribute and market their products means they can cut on overheads. This translates into quality products at the fraction of the price. To view the latest Avon products, you can browse the newest Avon catalogue here. This Avon brochure is available from 01/05/2021 and includes health and beauty products for the whole family.
Avon was established in 1886 when Mr David McConnel decided to sell perfume instead of books to the people of New York. Soon, women got involved, the first being Mrs Albee. She was selling perfume door-to-door and helped to start a business that would later prove one of the biggest assets to everyday women. Avon is a worldwide company that does their part for women by supporting causes such as breast cancer, domestic violence, and emergency relief. So, Avon is changing the lives of women on two fronts: The first being financial aid in times of crisis and the other being an employment opportunity. In South Africa, Avon representatives that have been selling products for 16 months or more can support their families with the income they generate through commission. Therefore, Avon South Africa is empowering women to become breadwinners in their families regardless of their social and economic backgrounds. Avon also has a website available at www.avon.co.za where women can browse the latest products, view specials and see the Avon brochure May 2021.
Save big with Avon
Avon supplies all kinds of beauty products, from perfumes and body lotions to shampoos and conditioners. Their products are known to be high quality and their prices are lower than most conventional and mainstream beauty shops and salons. Many women save a lot of money every month just by choosing Avon. What makes this beauty retailer even more special is the large range of products they offer. Let’s take a look at their range:
- Avon True: This is Avon’s makeup range and includes lipstick, lip, eye and brow liners, lipgloss and products for nails, eyes and the face. The product line’s motto is ‘Beautiful Promises Kept’, which they really do!
- Mark: This is another Avon South Africa makeup range, but much broader than True. It includes products for the lips, face, nails and eyes. Make your mark with the Avon specials featured in this section.
- Skincare: Avon’s skincare range is called Anew and offers products for all skin types and ages.
- Fragrances: Avon has the BEST fragrances. It is after all how the company started. You will find fragrances for him and her in the Avon brochure.
- Personal Care: This section includes four categories. First, there is skin so soft, which is their moisturising skincare range. Footworks is where you’ll find everything you need to give yourself the best pedicure. Simply Delicate is a range of body washes for women. Lastly, there is On Duty, the deodorant range.
- Haircare: The Avon catalogue is jam-packed full of goodies for your hair! Their Advanced Techniques range has every type of product for every type of hair. They even have styling equipment and brushes.
Looking at their range, it is evident that Avon is one of the best retailers to shop from for all health and beauty-related products. You will also save with every purchase. To see how their prices compare to other stores, be sure to match the Avon brochure May 2021 with the catalogues of Justine, Dis-Chem and Clicks.