Pick n pay specials catalogue of the week
Pick n Pay
Pick n Pay was founded in 1967 by Raymond Ackerman. He bought four stores in Cape Town, but since then the Pick n Pay and Boxer franchises have grown to become one of the biggest retailers in Africa. Pick n Pay stores can be found in multiple African countries including Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Lesotho and Swaziland. That means that the Pick n Pay specials are run through two divisions, namely the South Africa and Rest of Africa divisions.
Pick n Pay stores work on 3 basic principles to ensure their continental success. These are customer sovereignty, doing good is good business and striving to maximise business efficiency. All this adds up to amazing Pick n Pay specials that keep you picking more and paying less. It also won them quite a couple of awards including South Africa’s Number One Grocery Retail Chain from Mail & Guardian’s Top Companies Reputation Index, Coolest Grocery Store in the Country 2014 from the Sunday Times Generation Next Brand Survey and Highest retailer score in the world in the 2014 Carbon Disclosure Project, to name but a few.
In the last couple of years Pick n Pay has focused on strengthening their retail business in South Africa and increasing its footprint in Africa by opening more stores in other countries. Pick n Pay hold themselves to a strict ethical code and make sure they offer you the best services and goods at affordable prices. This is great news for customers as it means Pick n Pay specials are really worth it! You’ll get exactly what you want for a great price, because they don’t compromise on quality and want to stay affordable to people from all socio-economic backgrounds.
Pick n Pay stores are very big on leaving a very small carbon footprint, so if you’re concerned about the welfare of our planet it’s definitely a good idea to endorse this chain. Pick n Pay has three main stores namely the original Pick n Pay, where you can buy groceries and other essentials, Pick n Pay Hypermarket, which offers an even wider selection of appliances and electronics, Pick n Pay Liquor and Pick n Pay clothing. That means you can find amazing Pick n Pay specials on more than just groceries.
Pick n Pay offers a wide range of products in the following categories: clothing, fresh produce and platters, a butchery category and a big liquor selection. Some stores also have small appliances and an outdoor or maintenance section where you can find tools, pool care products and gardening equipment.
- You’ll usually find the best Pick n Pay specials are on their Housebrand items. These products are specially selected by Pick n Pay for their quality and affordability. They include:
- Pick n Pay Housebrand and No Name brand and Finest are all ranges of food related products. The different brands all focus on different lifestyles, but they have one thing in common, they’re affordable and good quality.
- African Wild Child is a range of kids’ bath and body products that are specially designed to keep germs at bay while making bath time fun.
- Sunsure is the affordable alternative for keeping your skin safe in the sun. There are various SPFs to choose from in the form of lotions, sprays, gels and aerosols. So you can take your pick.
- Last but not least Pick n Pay also stocks Nutriphase Cat and Dog food which keeps your pets healthy at the fraction of the price of foods you buy at the vet.
So, if you’re looking for the best deals in the Pick n Pay catalogue be sure to keep an eye out for these products.
That doesn’t mean that they are the only things Pick n Pay has on special. Yu will also find other quality brand at discounted prices in Pick n Pay’s catalogue that comes out every four weeks. Be sure to check what area the catalogues are valid for though. Because Pick n Pay has such a lot of stores they tend to adapt their specials to suit the communities in different areas by marking certain products down for that area. This is just another way Pick n Pay is watching out for their customers. Pick n Pay specials are tailor made to suit you. They will help you to save without having to compromise on quality. Pick n Pay specials are one of the best picks, so take a peek at what’s available on special in a store near you this month.