PEP Catalogue August 2022 + PEP Cell phones specials
Subscribe to specials
Receive the latest specials and offers by e-mail.
Buy more with the PEP catalogue
If there is one store in South Africa that goes out of their way to lower their prices for all shoppers in the country, it is PEP Stores. This clothing and houseware retailer is one of the most popular chains in South Africa. Just a quick browse through their catalogue will show you why! The PEP catalogue has a diverse selection for you to browse through. It includes clothing for men, women and children, as well as a range of homeware products. PEP Store specials are designed to be extremely affordable, so make sure to go through the latest PEP catalogue here, especially if you are looking for school supplies! The statistics don’t lie and there’s a reason more than 50% of South African school children are wearing PEP clothing and shoes to school. The newest catalogue runs from 29/07/2022 for a limited time. So, hurry and get browsing now!
About PEP Stores
The first PEP store was opened in De Aar in the Northern Cape in 1965. Since then, an additional 2151 PEP stores have opened across Southern Africa. PEP Stores sell 72% of all the school shoes in South Africa and 55% of all the school clothes in Africa. Their school clothes are made in a factory in Cape Town, so it’s all proudly South African as well. PEP Stores employ over 17 000 people and more than 50% of PEP Stores managers are promoted from within the company. PEP Stores also give back to the community by reaching out to children in need of education. They have the PEP Academy which helps Grade 4 and 5 learners to improve their mathematics and literacy skills. PEP has also partnered with Thandulwazi to ensure that teachers in the Limpopo province are well trained. But PEP Stores are most concerned with the shopping experience of their customers. They want their customers to be happy and do this by promising to be the friendliest retailer in Southern Africa with the lowest prices. PEP doesn’t currently have an online store, but you can browse stock, as well as the latest catalogues which include PEP Cell and PEP Home specials online at www.pepstores.com. They truly go out of their way to make the PEP shopping experience a convenient one for everyone!
Save more with PEP Stores
The PEP Store specials are some of the best deals you will find, probably because PEP has the lowest business cost of all South African retailers. That means they keep margins lower than any other store in the country. PEP actively keep their costs down to ensure that more people can afford their stock. No wonder PEP sells 45 000 pencils each day! That’s right, PEP Stores doesn’t just include clothing and footwear. They have multiple divisions, including PEP Cell (which sells more prepaid PEP cell phones than all the other shops in South Africa combined!), PEPhome and the PEPmoney store which offers the cheapest debit card in the country. Not to mention they have now opened stores that offer even greater discounts on a variety of products. These stores are called Dealz, so keep an eye out for those if you live in the Western Cape. Let’s look at everything PEP stocks and offers:
- Ladieswear and menswear are two separate categories that both include outerwear, sleepwear and underwear, and footwear.
- The school category is where you will find anything and everything your children need for school, including a girls and boys uniform section, footwear, stationery, luggage and accessories.
- In the baby and kids category, PEP Stores stock clothing for girls and boys in three different age groups. This ensures that you’ll always find something your kids like that fits them. Other products available in this category include footwear and baby care and accessories.
- In the PEP Home section, you’ll find items for your kitchen, lounge and bedroom.
- PEP Cell offers a wide selection of deals on offer from all the major cellphone companies including MTN, Vodacom, CellC and Telkom.
- PEPmoney is where you will be able to apply for a loan, do money transfers and pay accounts, buy tokens, collect tickets and even get insurance.
Looking at all that PEP Stores offer, it is clear that they are one of the best clothing and homeware retailers in South Africa. And they have the lowest prices too! Just a quick browse through the PEP Home catalogue 2022 and you will see why. Compare their prices with Edgars, Crazy Store, Baby City, Baby Boom, Babies R Us, AutoZone and AliExpress and see just how much you can save!